Any Herb CBD Pesto
Get creative with those herbs in your garden
Looking for a tasty way to use all those fresh herbs from your garden? Look no further! This customizable recipe offers a fun and easy way to incorporate CBD oil that’s both healthy and delicious.
Makes approximately 2 cups of pesto
Serving size: 2 Tbsp.
Prep time: 5-10 minutes
Cooking time: 5-10 minutes
- 2 Cups any complimentary combination of herbs
Such as: Basil, parsley, chives, sage, sorrel, dill, cilantro, mint etc.
- 1.5 cup nuts or your choice
Such as: walnuts, almonds, cashews, pine nuts
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- CBD oil – your regular dosage per serving
- 1/4 cup lemon juice (add 2 Tbsp. and add remaining to taste)
- 2 cloves garlic
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Trim, wash and dry your chosen fresh herbs
- Add all ingredients into your food processor. The smaller bowl and blade insert should work for this recipe. Blend until smooth, stopping to scrape the sides as needed.
- Now transfer to an airtight container and enjoy! This pesto is also freezer friendly so you can make enough to last the whole winter if you have lots of herbs to harvest.