Terms of Service
1. Our hours of Operation are 9 AM – 5 PM PST Monday to Friday; please allow up to one business day for us to respond to your inquiry during peak hours.
2. All deliveries must be to a Canadian residential address and you must be a Canadian Citizen or a Permanent Resident. To purchase cannabis products you must be at least 19 years old.
3. We assume no responsibility for lost/damaged orders due to:
Wrong address given by the customer
Expired PO BOX numbers
Damage to order by postal service
Stolen packages/contents during transit or after delivery
Due to high-risk of theft, we will be unable to provide compensation for lost orders to Nunavut, the Northwest Territories, Northern Quebec, and Labrador. If your address falls within these regions, you accept the risk.
4. Prices and availability of products are subject to change without notice.
5. Refunds are given out on a case by case basis and you must notify us of your intent to return the product within one week after receipt. All refunds take 3-5 business days to process. We do not cover shipping for returned products.
We treat these situations on a case by case basis. If your order is deemed non-recoverable by Canada Post, we will refund you up to $200 on a one-time only agreement.
6. Orders are processed within 1 business day.
NOTE: Some customers have noticed delays between receiving their tracking number from us and being able to track their package through Canada Post. This is because Canada Post will not register your tracking number until they have begun to process the shipment. Don’t despair! It’s in the queue. Unfortunately, this delay can take as much as 36 hours and is completely out of our hands.
7. We primarily accept Interac E-transfers as a form of payment at this time and we do not accept PayPal or E-transfers from a Tangerine Account. Please contact us directly through our contact page. If you would like to pay with cryptocurrency. We accept Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, and other coins on a case by case basis.
8. If you are interested in Wholesale Pricing please contact us.
9. While we are passionate about the medicinal (and recreational) benefits cannabis offers, we are not doctors. We will do our best to provide helpful and insightful product information, recommendations, and suggestions, but this is not a substitute for professional medical advice. Treating symptoms effectively varies widely between individuals, depending on the specifics of their medical condition, their physiology, and their environment, as well as numerous other factors.
We want you to experience the relief that medicinal cannabis products can offer. Talk to your doctor.
Honest Botanicals does not give any warranty or other assurance as to the operation, quality or functionality of the site. Access to the site may be interrupted, restricted or delayed for any reason.
Honest Botanicals also does not give any warranty or other assurance as to the content of the material appearing on the site, its accuracy, completeness, timelessness or fitness for any particular purpose.
To the full extent permissible by law, Honest Botanicals disclaims all responsibility for any damages or losses (including, without limitation, financial loss, damages for loss in business projects, loss of profits or other consequential losses) arising in contract, tort or otherwise from the use of or inability to use the Site or any material appearing on HonestBotanicals.ca, or from any action or decision taken as a result of using HonestBotanicals.ca or any such material.
Honest Botanicals disclaims all responsibility and liability (including for negligence) in relation to information on or accessible from HonestBotanicals.ca.